Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Greetings

Hello fellow hair folks. For years, I spent time trying to learn and understand my kinks in an effort to get healthy long luscious hair. I am always that person who is constantly trying something new and different with her hair every few weeks. This blog is a documentation of my trials and error and maybe a bit of success.

A little background on my hair, it would be characterized as 4C and it does what it wants. When healthy I can do some great twistouts, and other styles for days on end with little maintenance, but recently my hair has been heat damaged and out of sheer impatience, I recently dyed my hair to this color:

So now with my severely damaged hair, I will attempt to maintain hair length and restore it's health. Won't you join me on this maddening journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment